We offer an optional support contract for our customers, the cost is quoted and can vary between customers depending on individual customer requirements.
A support contract in no way limits our customers from still receiving 24/7 support in a timely manor, it simply allows our customers to be able to budget for the year knowing that the set rate they pay, is all they pay.
A support contract will allow the following
1. The customer to pay a set rate paid in advance per year as quoted and incur no further costs for support
2. Create as many tickets on our support ticketing portal as they require
3. Call our support telephone phone number for Technical, Sales or Consultancy support
4. Remote moves and changes on the telephone system or end points as required
5. Priority service in busy times
A support contract will NOT include the following
1. A complete re-design, re-installation or relocation of a customers communications system
2. Hardware is not covered, all hardware is covered under the individual manufacturers standard return to base warranty (the customer covers the cost to send the item to us and we cover the cost to send the item back to the customer), we don't offer extended hardware warranty, this is due to our experience with the equipment we provide being very reliable and of a relatively low cost. The customer may wish to purchase additional stock if they feel that having equipment away for repair will have an impact on their business.
3. Onsite support or costs to travel to site
*Once accepted via our quoting system and paid for in full the support contract is automatically activated *
Our support levels consist of the following
Issues of an urgent nature that effect services, that being, able to make a receive calls both externally or internally if we are hosting the telephone system will be actioned immediately once we receive notification via our ticketing system or a telephone call, we aim to restore any of these services 100% as soon as possible but within a maximum time period of four hours, often this within the hour if the nature of the issue is on our own network, this can be longer if the issue is on another carriers network or data centre, we will keep our customers informed at all times should this occur.
Requests for general support services we receive via our ticketing system or via a telephone call that are of a non urgent but important nature based on the customers determination at the time, we will action a reply within fours hours (often less than one hour), depending on the nature of the request we aim to action the request within two days but no more than four days, at all times we will keep our customers informed.
Requests for general support services we receive via our ticketing system or via telephone call that are of a low non urgent nature based on the customers determination at the time, we will action a reply within fours hours (often less than one hour), depending on the nature of the request we aim to action the request within four days but no more than seven days, at all times we will keep our customer informed.